The 2018 U.S. Industry & Market report series
is the leading annual collection of publications that describe over 200 major U.S. industries and 700+ minor industries. Published each year in October, the reports provide the most current and accurate estimates of the size of the largest manufacturing, retail, wholesale and services industries in the United States.
With over 260 pages each, the 2018 edition of the U.S. Industry & Market report series features:
- 2018 establishments, employment and sales totals for each industry by 50 U.S. States and 900 metro areas
- 2019 forecast establishments, employment and sales totals for each industry by 50 U.S. States and 900 metro areas
- 5-year trend establishments and sales totals
- Industry financial ratios such as sales per employees, sales per establishment and employees per establishment
- 2018 establishments, employment and sales totals for up to 10 sub-industries for each industry
- Industry definitions and descriptions
Major industries included in the report series are:
- Automobile Mfg.
- Air Transportation Mfg.
- Single-Family Housing Construction
- Printing Industry
- Book Publishing
- Television Broadcasting
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Drug Stores & Pharmacies
- Hotels & Motels
- Full-Services Restaurant
ORDERING ONLINE FORMATS
Please consider subscribing to the Barnes Reports Online Subscription database. The Industry Forecast publications are exclusive to the database and are NOT available on other online databases such as EBSCO, Thomson Reuters, Cengage, or Proquest.
ORDERING PRINT PUBLICATIONS
By Check: Please use this order form and make check out to “Barnes Reports”
By Website: Please use the Paypal button below. We will confirm your order by email before shipping publication.
All Publications will be shipped within two business days of your order. Shipping is FREE.