The 2019 U.S. Industry & Market report series
is the leading annual collection of publications that describe over 200 major U.S. industries and 700+ minor industries. Published each year in October, the reports provide the most current and accurate estimates of the size of the largest manufacturing, retail, wholesale and services industries in the United States.
With over 260 pages each, the 2019 edition of the U.S. Industry & Market report series features:
- 2019 establishments, employment and sales totals for each industry by 50 U.S. States and 900 metro areas
- 2020 forecast establishments, employment and sales totals for each industry by 50 U.S. States and 900 metro areas
- 5-year trend establishments and sales totals
- Industry financial ratios such as sales per employees, sales per establishment and employees per establishment
- 2019 establishments, employment and sales totals for up to 10 sub-industries for each industry
- Industry definitions and descriptions
Major industries included in the report series are:
- Automobile Mfg.
- Air Transportation Mfg.
- Single-Family Housing Construction
- Printing Industry
- Book Publishing
- Television Broadcasting
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Drug Stores & Pharmacies
- Hotels & Motels
- Full-Services Restaurant
2019 U.S. Industry & Market Outlook
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as format, duration, and, when applicable, the genre and the episode name. This is also a great space to give your customers a short content brief. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible. Make it enticing - but without any spoilers!