Barnes Reports provides cost-effective and timely studies on the largest manufacturing, retail, wholesale and services industries and consumer buying trends in the United States and the World. Based on our unique, proprietary economic models, Barnes Reports annually publishes hundreds of studies with the most current and accurate information on the largest U.S. and World industries and product lines. We are confident that Barnes Reports will greatly assist you in finding all the industry statistics and demographics you need in one place.
Barnes Reports Series
UNITED STATES REPORTS
50 U.S. States
900+ U.S. Metro Areas
- U.S. Industry & Market Report Series
Economic Supply (Industries include Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale, Business Services, Health Care, Finance, Insurance, Education)
- U.S. Product & Retail Report Series
Economic Demand (Durable & Non-Durable Product Lines Sales through Retail Industry Channels include Groceries, Apparel, Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Automobiles, Hardware, Office Supplies, Sporting Goods)
- U.S. Product & Services Report Series
Economic Demand (Services/Functions through Service Channels include Accounting, Advertising, Legal, Health Care, Real Estate, Engineering, Publishing, Computer, Consulting, Investment, Product Resale, Gifts & Grants, Entertainment & Sports)
- U.S. Materials & Manufacturing Report Series
Production & Consumables (Materials/Consumables through Manufacturing Industries include Food, Textile, Wood, Paper, Chemicals, Petroleum, Metals, Fabricated Metal, Nonmetallic Minerals, Plastics & Rubber, Computer & Electronics, Transportation, Machinery)
- U.S. Capital & Expenses Report Series
Investment & Spending (Average cost of materials, capital expenditures (buildings, machinery, computers, depreciation), HR expenses (payroll, health insurance, retirement/pension plans), & other expenses (expensed equipment, repair/maintenance, advertising, taxes)
United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, India, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Argentina Australia, Canada, Mexico, etc.
- Worldwide Industry & Market Report Series
Economic Supply (Industries include Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale, Business Services, Health Care, Finance, Insurance, Education
Bestselling Printed Reports
- Barnes Reports publishes their bestselling reports, such as the U.S. Industry & Market Outlook, annually. Check out our bundled package discounts.
- Barnes Reports provides online subscriptions to their collection of thousands of annual industry reports. Multiple years of collections are available.
Since 1998, Barnes Reports has been publishing market research and demographics reports for its clients.